A day to relax, play, connect with the land and with each other at a distance.
Dawn Morgan & Friends
Sunday 19th July on the Swift's View Field, Stroud, GL5 1PW (see below for directions).
10am-10pm Come for some or all of the day
A Birthday Fundraiser for Swifts Field.
- 10am-10pm - Please book see below.
- 10am Yoga with Lisa at Buzzard's View
- 11-12 Wild Nature Walk with Mark Graham
- 12.30-1pm Singing with Sheila Macbeth Sacred Circle
- Lunch- please bring your own food and drinks, blanket/chair.
- 2.30-3.30pm Freestyle movement Nick Twilley & Dawn -Sacred Circle.
- 4pm-4.45pm Hula Hoop with Katy Under the Trees, Katy has spare hoops. all ages welcome.
- 5-6pm JJ songs and sacred chants in the Sacred Circle
- 7-8.30pm Shapeshift Dance with Dawn in the Sacred Circle
- 8.30pm-10pm Chill out, make music sing round the fire.
Please arrive to each session in good time
This is a strictly alcohol, smoke and drug free space.
There is a composting toilet on the far side of the field, it is also ok to pee behind a bush!
Do come ready for all weathers although if its raining I will probably call it off. Bring everything you might need for a day out on the land, something to keep you warm, something to keep you cool, food, drinks, a blanket to sit or sleep on (you might need to rest...hopefully in the sun! Bring your own hand sanitizer.
Children are welcome and must be supervised at all times.
Please strictly no dogs.
Please do not bring cars anywhere near the field or Woodside. Please be mindful of our neighbours regarding sound as you arrive and leave and re parking.
Directions: The field is 20 mins walk from Stroud town centre.The far end of Summer Street becomes Woodside, the field is on the left, a green gate just before you go into the more narrow lane. The gate will be open - please do not touch anything on your way in or out.
Let's be Socially Distanced & Socially Connected & Socially Aware.
Here's a minimap of the field with information.
xx Love Dawn xx
Please pay what you can & what feels good. Please pay online before you come, wherever possible I'd like to avoid handling cash. All money will go to the field for tree and hedge planting, food growing, animal shelter, wild flower protection, a second composting toilet, etc. The Field Swift's View is a new shared venture to create community food growing, increased biodiversity, flower meadows, tree & hedge planting, wild areas, a ceremonial space & some grazing. We are moving into balance with nature.
Either purchase a ticket below, or send me your donation via bank transfer using my account details:
Name on account: Shapeshift
Account number: 40922402
Sort code: 09-06-66
Please reference the payment with your name & Swift so that I can identify the payments.